Sunday 16 November 2014

Think Tanks Club

Teacher and student bonding 
Think Tanks Club

For our last club meeting, we were assigned to visit another club and join with whatever they were doing. I was assigned to the Think Tanks club. At first, I didn't really know what kind of club it was until I observed and asked my friend what their club is about.

When I first entered the Think Tanks club, it felt weird since they were all looking at me. I saw some familiar faces and some new ones, too. I didn't really know what to do and I didn't really join in with them since they were doing a group work about the laws for the government cause. To put it simply, they were doing an activity about politics. So I just went around asking questions and interviewed them. There were a lot of paper works. They all created random, creative and useful laws.
Their Laws


Discussing ideas



My opinion of the club is that it's nice how they are into this and that this club is interesting and fun in a way that isn't so obvious the first time you think about it.

By: Stephanie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment