Thursday 13 November 2014

Snapshots Photo Shooting Session

Our last club meeting was a very interesting experience.  Each of us was assigned to different clubs for that meeting only. We can join with what the clubs are doing, or we can just observe what the club is doing. My partner (Bianca Diaz) and I were assigned to observe Snapshots.

When we first walked through the door, we were shy to join with what they were doing, so we just stood in one corner and observed the club. While I was observing them, I heard their moderator say to prepare their things needed for the photo shoot and to start doing their assigned tasks. I didn't have any idea about what they were doing, so I asked some of the club members about it.

I found out that all of the club members were grouped with five people in each team to do a photo shoot.Their goal for that club meeting was to have nine different shots of themselves with different emotions placed in collages.

The groups can choose their own theme and the background for their photo shoot.  One group I asked had chosen a Disney theme while another group had chosen a Halloween theme.

I saw that they had a lot of fun doing the photo shoot, and I also enjoyed  it. Some of them were really creative, and wore accessories to enhance the theme , and they even add props to make their pictures look better. 



This is how we express ourselves.
Portraying Disney characters make us feel like Princesses,
and brings back memories from our childhood! :)


By: Christen Pena

No comments:

Post a Comment