Thursday 26 February 2015

Imperfect

If I'm going to be completely honest with you, I'd say that this year is passing by a lot faster than I expected. I mean, the last club meeting has already passed a week or so ago, and it seems just like yesterday when I first entered the first club meeting.

Being placed into this specific community blog isn't something I'd change. Sure, 99.9%  most of us hardly talked whenever we had a group discussion or activity, but it seemed better than a group of loud, noisy people talking all at once and arguing about which idea to use for this community blog. I'll admit that my group mates are unnaturally quiet -- even myself. However, it's something that somehow made us closer -- majority of us didn't really talk to each other, but we still somehow understood what each person had to say.

We, as a group, also had our imperfections. But in the end, these imperfections are the traits that made us one united group. Being too quiet and sometimes downright awkward -- I wouldn't change these things.

Why?

It's because those are what made us a family.

This year in Bloggers' Hub has taught me that ups and downs don't always have to mean negative things. So embrace the scars and marks -- you don't have to be ashamed by them because you have a great personality.

Go on and make a mess. In this world full of people striving for perfection, a few paint splatters and genuine laughter is what we truly need.

by: Mitchel Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment